Terms and Conditions
Please read our policies before booking to provide you with a better service and avoid any confusion:
- Go to the Book Now button and check the availability of schedules, select the one that suits your needs.
- To schedule the appointment it is necessary to make a deposit of 50% of the total amount of your services. The remaining amount is paid on the day of the appointment in cash, debit or credit card.
- We do not accept appointments by email or social networks.
- You can reschedule your appointment with a minimum of 24 hours, otherwise you will lose the deposit. Only 1 change will be allowed.
- After confirming with the specialist about the materials and styles used before starting the service, customers should be responsible for the unsatisfied choices and decisions made by themselves. We can only fix the lashes for customers for free within 2 days after in-store service if there is any technical problem caused by our specialists.
- We work only by appointment.
- The deposit is NOT REFUNDABLE OR TRANSFERABLE for cancellations.
- There are no refunds after the service is performed. In the case of extensions, if an allergic reaction occurs, a courtesy removal of the extensions will be provided.
- We love to respect the time of our clients and our specialists, which is why we greatly appreciate our clients for arriving on time for their appointments to ensure sufficient time for quality results.
- Clients arriving more than 10 minutes late will be charged a $10 fee and if they are more than 15 minutes late they will be asked to reschedule their appointment, as accommodating clients who are late can be inconvenient for future appointments from the specialist. While we will do our best to accommodate you, please understand that your appointment may be rescheduled at our discretion.
Cancellation / No Show Policy
- Please respect your appointment, if you must cancel or reschedule, do so at least 24 hours before your appointment to avoid losing the deposit.
- No-shows will be billed for the full amount (50%) of the appointment.
- Clients who have not shown up for past appointments and wish to schedule new appointments will be asked to pre-pay for full service.
- All appointment cancellations must be made online. Appointment cancellations via email or social media are not accepted.
Remember before coming to your appointment:
We strive to take care of our health and that of our clients, therefore, due to the pandemic, the following is necessary:
- No mask no service, you must use it at all times and during the service.
- Pets, children or any extra guests are not allowed.
- Please do not use the phone during your appointment.
- If you have any discomfort or symptoms please notify us and we will reschedule your appointment.