Service price: $35
Depending on your own natural lash growth cycle and how well you follow these aftercare instructions, it is advisable to do a filling every 15 days.
After 15 days, a filling cannot be done, so it is advisable to remove the extensions and make a completely new set.
The price of the fillers is subject to evaluation by the specialist and you must to have the extensions in good condition.
WE DO NOT REFILL EYELASH EXTENSIONS FROM OTHER SALONS. NO EXCEPTION!
Set made in our salon– Price: $20
- Set made by another artist – Price: $30
- Price: $10
- Come to your appointment with clean eyes and no makeup. If your lashes are dirty or have traces of makeup, you will be asked to pay for an additional $ 10 lash bath.
- Avoid using products that contain oil on your face and eyes.
- Avoid performing lash lifting or using the eyelash curler.
- If you already have a set of eyelashes applied, notify the specialist at the time of making your appointment to add the removal and bath of eyelashes.
- Wash your hair, as you should not get your extensions wet in the next 24 hours after application.
- Don’t wear your contact lenses.
- Wear comfortable clothes.
- Avoid caffeinated or energy drinks. Better have a relaxing tea.
- Don’t wet your lash extensions for the next 24 hours with water, steam, or sweat.
- Brush the eyelash extensions daily in the morning and at night.Keep your extensions clean, wash them at least 3-4 times a week. If you wear makeup or have oily skin, wash them daily.
- Avoid rubbing your eyes excessively.
- Do not pull off your eyelash extensions.
- Don’t use eyelash curler on extensions.
- Do not use products that contain oils in the eyes.
- Don’t use mascara.
- Avoid sleeping on your stomach.
- Avoid getting close to extreme heat such as oven, grill, etc.
- Schedule your fill in advance. It is recommended every 15 days.
- Taking certain medications or some health conditions can cause your extensions to fall quickly.
Important Note: After 15 days of applying the eyelash extensions, it is subject to the specialist’s consideration if the set can be refilled or if it should be removed and a new set applied.
- Most people are candidates for wearing eyelash extensions.
- If you have any medical conditions please consult your doctor before applying them.
- If you have a lot of sensitivity in your eyes or are allergic to latex, please inform the specialist.
- It is possible that you could react allergic to the adhesive within the first 24 hours, this means that it is not advisable to use eyelash extensions. If the reaction occurs after the first 24 hours, it was not caused by the adhesive.
- Your eyes must be healthy, they must not have any type of infection and if you have undergone eye surgery you must be completely recovered.
- You should feel comfortable lying down for a few hours with your eyes closed.
- We strive to offer the best care and service, as well as use the best quality in our products.
- We always consult the desired length and volume in your extensions according to your taste, however, the set to apply will also depend on the amount and health of your natural eyelash.