In this appointment we talk about what is the procedure and the recommended color for you. We answer all your questions and evaluate if you have any medical condition, if you have any specific treatment to determine whether or not you are a candidate for permanent makeup.
- Service Price: $ 30
- The consultation takes approximately 30 minutes.
- If you wish, you can make the consultation online by sending the following information to our email email@example.com : Name, phone number, skin type, indicate if you have a previous tattoo, clear photos of your eyebrows without makeup and if you have any contraindications to this treatment and we will be happy to contact you.
Here are the recommendations to perform an eyebrow micropigmentation:
- Do not drink alcohol (liquor) 48 hours before your appointment.
- Do not drink coffee or any other energy drinks 24 hours before your appointment.
- Do not take Ibuprofen or Aspirin 24 hours before, or any anticoagulant medication unless it has been prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not consume fish oil, vitamin E, omega anticoagulants 7 days before the procedure.
- Do not tan 1 week before service, or have a sunburned face. We need healthy skin.
- Do not have any abrasive facial procedures 2 weeks before the procedure.
- Do not have a Botox filler 1 month before the procedure.
- Do not pluck or tint your eyebrows 3 days before the procedure.
- You should not go to the gym or exercise to the point of sweating 48 hours before treatment. Excessive sweating can also leave excess bait or oil on the skin creating a barrier between the skin and the pigments. As sweat leaves the body through the skin, it also has the ability to expel cosmetic pigments from the skin.
These recommendations will help us avoid excessive bleeding during treatment, poor color retention, and negatively affecting the life of your permanent makeup.
- Do not rub, Do not scratch. NEVER TAKE OFF THE COST.
- Do not sunbathe or tanning treatments, avoid going to (beach, swimming pools, jacuzzi, saunas, spas, etc.) in the 7 days after the treatment.
- Do not do any exercise such as aerobics, dancing, or weight lifting for at least 7 days after the procedure. A high level of sweating will degrade the color of the pigment. Also remember that the treated area is a bit vulnerable, and we must prevent it from being exposed to possible infectious agents.
- Avoid running the shower water directly on you for the first 7 days.
- Do not apply cosmetics or makeup in the area during the first 7 days.
- Do not use cleansing creams, scrubs, creams with acids, or soaps on the pigmented area, this will fade the color of the pigment during the first 15 days.
- Do not perform aggressive treatments in the area, such as, for example, Botox application, microdermabrasion, acids, etc., during the first month.
- You should not smoke or expose yourself to cigarette smoke for the first 48 hours as the tone of your makeup may change.
- You should not drink liquor for the next 7 days.
- The color will start to rust immediately for the next 3-4 days. This causes the pigment to darken. Do not be alarmed, this dark color will come off and gradually return to the color that was implanted.
After completing 40 days of the procedure, you must return for your second session in which we will do a touch-up to reinforce the pigment and perfect the design
To perform a permanent makeup procedure, you must ensure that you meet the following conditions:
- Be over 18 years of age.
- Not be allergic to pigments or have not had an allergic reaction prior to a micropigmentation procedure.
- Not having any of the medical conditions or considerations mentioned below:
- Shingles or cold sores
- Melanomas on the skin (Skin cancer)
- Healing problems (Keloid formation)
- Alopecia in the area to be treated
- Dermatitis, eczema, rosacea or psoriasis in the area to be treated.
- Chronic acne in the area to be treated
- Heart problems
- High blood pressure
- Use of acne medications
- Have taken Accutane in the last 4 months.
- Being in dermatological treatment in the facial area
- Being pregnant or breastfeeding
- Having radio or chemotherapy
- Have plastic surgeries in the facial area in the next 2 months
- Have applied Botox in the last month.
- Having undergone an abrasive treatment on the skin such as chemical peeling, microdermabrasion, laser in the last month.
- Plan to apply Botox to me in the next 2 weeks.